Emmanuel advises investors on their acquisitions of real estate portfolios or individual assets as well as in their real estate development operations (partnerships, preliminary contracts, deeds for sale, management contracts…), developers (property development contracts, VEFA sales, project management contracts and project assistance contracts, construction contracts…), landlords (lease agreements, sales mandates …), tenants (all types of leases) and assists them in all negotiations and drafting of agreements.
Legal 500 2018 says that: “Emmanuel Cazin shows excellent technical skills and good understanding of business aspects”
His partners and associates at Fairway say “He is consistent and driven. A subtle balance of firmness and flexibility ”.
His clients rely on him for:
– An opinion that goes beyond that of a simple legal analysis, one that integrates both the existing parameters and takes into account the priorities and the goals of the client
– Assistance in difficult negotiations - Assistance regarding sales and acquisitions of real estate assets
– Drawing up and negotiating commercial leases ; development contracts and related agreements
Before helping to found Fairway, Emmanuel was a partner at the firm Lacourte Balas et Associés for 13 years. Before this, he was the legal counsel for various real estate development and management companies for 15 years, thanks to this experience he has a very strong knowledge of companies and their needs.
Well before Fairway
– Master of Business Administration, Sorbonne Graduate Business School (IAE Paris) (1989)
– Postagraduate degree in Private Law, University Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne (1982)
– Paris Institute of Criminology
Emmanuel will forget his files, but not his friends that he will meet playing on other fairways or through cooking…