In January 2016, FAIRWAY A.A.R.P.I advised:
- DTZ Investors France within the acquisition of Hermès’ headquarters, located 13-15 rue de la Ville l’Evêque – Paris 8, an office building of 6 150 m² and 64 parking spaces.
- PITCH PROMOTION’s shareholders within the sale of PITCH PROMOTION to the group Altarea Cogedim. This operation came along with the reinvestment of a portion of Altarea Cogedim’s shares’s transfert result and with the acquisition of stake by some shareholders in various real estate programs.
- PRIMONIAL REIM within the firm agreement concluded with Gecina regarding the acquisition of shares of Gecina’s companies holding the real estate porfolio of its healthcare division.
In February 2016, FAIRWAY A.A.R.P.I advised:
- DCB INTERNATIONAL within the scope of the signature with Danone of the lease, in the future state of completion, of the Linux building located in Limonest (11 156 sqm offices and 400 parking spaces) in order to establish the headquarters of Blédina and Danone Nutricia Africa Overseas, Danone’s expert subsidiaires in infant nutrition.
In March 2016, FAIRWAY A.A.R.P.I advised:
- Prime Capital Partners on the acquisition of the Solad tower located at La Défense
- Gambetta Group regarding rental issues within the scope of the inauguration of a 428 housing units portfolio representing 12,140 built sqm and located Porte d’Ivry in Paris 13.
- Novaxia within the scope of the acquisition of the “Château Rothschild” and its adjacent plots, included the Parc des Canadiens, located in Boulogne-Billancourt.
In April 2016, FAIRWAY A.A.R.P.I advised:
- La Française REM within the scope of the acqusition of an office buiding of 20 166 sqm located in Paris 12
In June 2016, FAIRWAY A.A.R.P.I advised:
- Aviva Investors Real Estate within the scope of the signature of the lease, in the future state of completion of the Elements office building (16 225 sqm) located in Paris 13
In July 2016, FAIRWAY A.A.R.P.I advised:
- AEW within the scope of the acquisition, on behalf of an institutional investor, of an office building (7200 sqm) located 17 rue Matignon, at the heart of the Central Business District (Paris 8)
- Ciloger within the scope of the acquisition from Triuva Kapitalverwaltungsgesellschaft mbH, on behalf of the French SCPI Atout Pierre Diversification of 100 % of the shares of the French SCI owning the office buiding located 129, avenue Charles De Gaulle in Neuilly (2 400 sqm) valued at € 32 M
- LaSalle within the scope of the funding for the acquisition in the future state of completion from Nexity of the Périsight building (9600 sqm) located at Clichy-La-Garenne. The building is planned for delivery in the second semester 2018.
- Tishman Speyer for the acquisition of the Tour CBX from Dexia, an offices and services building of 31 floors (41 000 sqm) located in the business district of La Défense (92)