In September 2016, FAIRWAY A.A.R.P.I advised:
- GIC on tax aspects within the scope of the lease of the real estate portofio “Two & Only” composed of 2 buildings located in Paris 8: the 1-5 rue d’Astorg (9 900 sqm) and the 10-16 rue de la Ville l’Evêque (14 400 sqm)
- CONSTRUCTA on tax aspects regarding the sale of its shares in the company owing the tower La Marseillaise. This tower of 135 floors and 35,000 sqm of office spaces (31 floors), designed by the French architect Jean Nouvel is being constructed in the Euroméditerrannée business district of Marseille. Its delivery is scheduled for mid-2018
- ANF IMMOBILIER, developer and investor in partnership with Foncière des Régions and Vinci Immobilier in the real estate project Quai Ilot 8.2 at Bordeaux. This project located in the heart of the Armagnac business district, close to the future TGV station includes 29,500 sqm of office spaces, 3,000 sqm of stores, 2 hotels and a student residence, for a total area of 43,000 sqm. The delivery is scheduled for 2018
In October, FAIRWAY A.A.R.P.I advised:
- DTZ INVESTORS FRANCE on legal aspects in his capacity as representative of an institutional investor who has just purchased from private sellers an office building located 5-7 rue du Commandant Pilot in Neuilly-sur-Seine (92). This building with a total area of about 2600 sqm including a cosmetics shop on the ground floor and 42 parking spaces in the basement is fully leased to Make Up For Ever, a subsidiary of LVMH group.
In November, FAIRWAY A.A.R.P.I advised:
- BARINGS REAL ESTATE ADVISERS for the acquisition of a land in the CRT of Lesquin (Lille, France) . The existing vacant building will be torn down to build a new 10,292 sqm Grade A refrigerated warehouse unit. Once completed, the future property will be fully let to XPO Logistics on a fixed nine year lease.
In December, FAIRWAY A.A.R.P.I advised:
- Tishman Speyer for the acquisition of the Îlot des Mariniers in the 14th arrondissement of Paris. This project, which is still under development, will offer 25,000 sqm of new office space. Its delivery is scheduled at the beginning of 2018.
CBRE Global Investors on transactional aspects for the sale of 4 assets located in Brie-Comte-Robert, Saint-Germain-lès-Arpajon, Chelles and Marolles with for a total area of 136,430 sqm
- Tikehau Investment Management (IM) for the acquisition and the financing of a portfolio of approximately 130 office and business assets with SOFILO, a real estate company of the EDF group. This portfolio, whose assets are located in Ile-de-France and in its regions, has a useful surface area of approximately 300,000 sqm. This transaction was carried out by OPCI Tikehau Real Estate II, managed by Tikehau IM, in connection with an asset sale with an operating lease.
- SCOR INVESTMENT PARTNERS on legal aspects for the lease by the Banque de France of the totality of the 20,000 sqm of the InTown office’s program currently under redevelopment in the heart of the Saint-Lazare district.