In September 2017, Fairway advised :
- Pitch Promotion in the setting up of their partnership with DTZ Investors in order to create a logistics warehouse fund named OPPCI “FLF One”. This vehicle will acquire land and develop the latest generation of warehouses in order to rent them to large users. The operation ultimately aims at holding a portfolio of assets of approximately € 450 billion. Pitch Promotion will ensure the development of these warehouses. DTZ Investors will manage both real estate assets and OPPCI through its portfolio management company, DTZ Investors REIM. Pitch Promotion and DTZ Investors will also be co-investors in the fund.
- Highlands Logistics, a company controlled by affiliates of a North American institutional investor and STAM Europe, for the acquisition of a 4 warehouses portfolio named Octave. These assets, with a total area of 78,000 sqm, are located in Amiens (80), Nanteuil (77) and Avignon (84). The portfolio is rented at 86% on long-term leases.
In October 2017, Fairway advised :
- Tikehau Capital for the acquisition by a fund managed by its affiliate Tikehau Investment Management of a portfolio of approximately 200 office and business assets. These assets, with a total area of approximately 400 000 sqm, are located in Île-De-France and in its regions
- Mitiska REIM for the acquisition from Klépierre of the Saint Clair retail park in Hérouville Saint-Clair near Caen. This shopping center includes 18 units, with a total leasable area of 13,500 sqm, and 630 parking spaces. This is the first acquisition in France of Mitiska REIM which consolidates its position as the European leader in business parks investment with a portfolio of 45 parks in Europe.
- Highlands Logistics, a company controlled by affiliates of a North American institutional investor and STAM Europe, within the scope of two financings of several logistic portfolios made available by the German bank Helaba. These financings, for a total amount of nearly € 180 million, aim to finance acquisitions of existing assets (particularly those realized during the third quarter of 2017 (€ 220 million)) and / or under construction.
- Primonial REIM on legal and corporate aspects within the acquisition by one of its funds of a minority and strategic stake in the Fonciere Siscare, the first French Real Estate Company entirely dedicated to the care of Dependency and Early Childhood. Thus, Primonial REIM, on behalf of one of its fund, will invest 91M€, by capital increase, to become a strategic shareholder of up to 40% of the Fonciere Siscare, 20M€ being also invested by SIS, the historical shareholder of this one.
In November 2017, Fairway advised :
- Primonial REIM within the acquisition from ANF Immobilier of a real estate assets portfolio located rue de la République in the 1st and 2nd arrondissements of Marseille for a total amount of 400 million euros.