From the basic acquisition of any real estate asset to the achievement of the most intricate of real estate financing operations, real estate transactions and investment are the core of our expertise, in an increasingly competitive and innovative market.
In light of this fact, Fairway has developed expertise to provide you guidance with all of your real estate operations and investments, adapting to your needs and sharing your ambition, as our own, to see your projects through …to the deal.
Our teams focus on working for investors (propcos, portfolio management companies, insurance companies, investment funds, asset managers, etc.), both French and foreign alike, with a view to bringing their acquisitions to a successful conclusion, be it alone or in partnership. In this context, and after having defined with our clients the appropriate corporate and tax structure for their investment, we are particularly committed to providing comfort to our clients during the realisation phase of their investments and thus, (i) creating legal certainty for their investments, (ii) maximizing value thereof, and (iii) offering an approach to the exit strategy to be applied on a more or less long-term basis.
Our assignments consist of:
- Legal and tax structuring: choice and creation of the appropriate structure to be set up both from a corporate and tax standpoint.
- Regulatory support: regarding all issues relating to listed companies or companies eligible for trading on a stock market, the corporate aspects of collective real estate investments (OPCI, SCPI) and AIFM regulations, merger control aspects for those operations which require notification to the competition authorities.
- Support in the context of corporate and real estate data-rooms in the search and analysis of the risks identified whilst recommending appropriate solutions – pre- or post-acquisition due diligence.
- Negotiating and drafting all of the pre-contractual and contractual documentation for the transaction – signing, closing and post-closing operations for acquisitions and disposals of assets, of companies and groups of companies and of acquisitions of interests, of asset portfolios, equity transactions and restructuring (mergers, demergers, contributions), post completion, complex operations.
- Negotiating and drafting shareholder, partnership and joint-venture agreements.
- Management of disputes, such as those for instance resulting from the implementation of reps and warranties, of earn-out clauses, and other specific clauses negotiated within the framework of the transaction ; strategy and litigation advice.