The intervention of our Public Law team goes beyond the vast knowledge of the administrative system, advising our clients with a comprehensive understanding of the administrative system in order to secure their needs and to achieve a sometimes complicated negotiation process.
Our team of lawyers advises both French and international clients in the regulatory and litigation sectors, as well as throughout all stages of real estate transactions and infrastructure projects. Our lawyers also advise public institutions on a regular basis.
Our fields of expertise cover urban planning, public real estate law and public business law.
Our assignments consist of :
- Regulatory assistance on all administrative issues related to an activity, a product, a project or a real estate asset (administrative authorizations to build, develop, operate, regulatory constraints, support to the various administrations, …).
- Strategic advice and assistance towards administrative entities, risk analysis, choice of procedures, crisis management.
- Securing of packages and authorization application files: analysis of building permit files in particular.
- Contractual agreements and transactional support: negotiation and drafting of clauses relating to administrative authorizations in deeds of sale, transactional protocols, assignment contracts and financing contracts; due diligences, negotiations with the administrative authorities (integrating multi-jurisdictional negotiation),
- Management of administrative disputes before the courts and in arbitration cases.